Located in the foreyard of the church of Agia Marina is a Monument dedicated to Charalambos Panagi.
It is a Monument lined with traditional stone bearing a bronze bust of the hero. The Monument was constructed in the year 2000 and the cost was covered by donations, whereas the revealing ceremony was held by the envoy of Greece at the time on October 3rd, 2005.
Charalambos Panagi took part in the liberating fight of 1955-1959 against the British colonization. The hero of the community fell at the Turkish-Cypriot enclaves of Lemesos fighting against the Turkish mutiny.